Beautiful Abby ~ Senior Photos at Curt Gowdy State Park

 I'm trying to remember how long I've known Abby and her wonderful family, but my memory is a bit fuzzy on that.  I think it's been since this lovely young woman was in elementary school, but suffice it to say- I've watched her grow up!  I always find portrait photography especially rewarding when I can capture special milestones and growth for people I know and love.  And in the case of Abby, I was thrilled when she and her family asked me to do her senior photos, because she has grown into such a capable and admirable person!

She wanted to incorporate some beautiful scenery into her shoot, so we opted for Curt Gowdy State Park, which isn't too far from either of us and features beautiful rocks, trees, colors, water features, and more for those willing to hike in.  For Abby and I (each of us carrying a backpack full of photo shoot necessities) it was well worth the effort!

Scroll through these highlights to get a glimpse of Abby's fun and stylish senior photo session!  (And click on the images to see them larger.)






This is one of my faves. Not many people can wear a pure white number like this out in the woods, keep it clean, AND make it look effortlessly cool!





Here's another unexpected favorite of mine.  We were losing daylight fast and Abby turned around to look at me.  Our photo shoot was technically done... but not while I still had the camera in my hands!  ;)


Probably my favorite part of this photo shoot was something you can't see in the pictures- all of our conversation as we huffed and puffed through creation.  We talked about the future, Abby's goals and plans, and about school, family, growing up.  This is such an exciting time of life, and I'm grateful to be part of that- even if only a little bit- with Abby and her amazing family.  

One thing's for sure- This girl is going places, and with the Lord's help she'll do great things!

Love ya, Abby!

~ Kathryn

Comments

  1. Love all the beautiful photos! Grateful and thankful for you and the whole family to get this photo shoot done in one of God's amazing place (creation) and His masterpiece. <3 Such a blessing for Abby to have a wonderful talked with a big sister that she will always treasure and love. <3 ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment